Sunday, September 21, 2008

Presentation Skills for corportate presentations - Download ppt

Presentation skill is one of the major must know trait for any higher role in the organization ladder. It also boosts your confidence in multiple areas.



My Presentation skills
The time that I have during business wait is very well used in sharpening some of my less confident skills. Presentation is one the major skill that I acquired during this period. Public speaking is an art which can be mastered only over a period of time. Before this my presentations (rather there was no formal presentation till this year) were fairly limited to my project team and contents were limited to the team/project only. Now this new unit exposed me to much larger audience (minimum of 80 employees) and i was the first one to cash the opportunity. I started organizing some regular presentations and there by i got an opportunity to address everyone for a small duration. It slowly built the confidence even to talk on some surprisingly new topic to fill the time gaps.

Presentation download
There are 101 things to talk about presentation. Find many of them neatly organized in the PowerPoint slide show. You can Download and use the following presentation if you would like to give a presentation on "Presentation skills".

Off track story
Presentation skills come naturally to teachers or should i say some teachers are very bad at presentation?? It reminds me of all my teachers of early childhood and their impression on me. Although I never thought I would ever write on one of them after nearly 20 years there was one very bad point that I would like to high light. One of my teachers constantly used to uplift his trouser at least once every minute (Fun apart; he was excellent in science experiments and use to make firecrackers himself with raw materials). Any presenter who is in the eyes of public should mind these small gestures; else they become a reason for imitation and laughter.

Conclusion:
Corporate presentation skills are a must for every manager or any one who faces clients. Your investment of time to acquire this skill will not go waste. It will take you a long way for the rest of your life.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You note all the best presentation tips in your PowerPoint presentation. Beyond these I can only stress the need to practise and rehearse your presentation's delivery. Once you are fully familiar with both its structure and content your confidence will soar.
Peter
Presentation Skills Training

sharmila said...

informative blog.

Anonymous said...

I guess presentation is most vital in corporate world.It directly reflects our abilities. Nice article.

hannan said...

Public speaking is an art which can be mastered only over a period of time,and I like that sentence,but Not everyone could grasp this art.

Public Speaking said...

I think presentation skills are vital in every aspect of our lives not just in the corporate world. If you can give an effective presenation it can open all sorts of opportunities in business and in our personal lives.

Shoping Cart said...

Presentation skills shows your abilities and your confidence while you are doing the leadership in any corporations. Here are some skill which shows you how to present in corporations and boost your confidence in multiple areas.

Unknown said...

"Any presenter who is in the eyes of public should mind these small gestures; else they become a reason for imitation and laughter." - Amazing lines, sanjay! Really impressive! I want to follow your blog. I find no buttons in your blog to do that. Could you please place one so that people like me could get a chance to keep in touch with you

sanjaykattimani said...

Thanks for the feedback Karthi. Its readers like to who makes the efforts of writing this blog worthwhile. I have added "AddThis" Hope that helps

sanjaykattimani said...

I miss the audience and those days. I surely enjoyed the attention of the audience :)
Wish to start that again asap.

love future said...

that it great idea... nice modification car... love it

Unknown said...

Excellent article on presentations skills.Rightly expalin about the presentations.Regards Presentations Skills

Sanya saxena said...

I have read so many articles or reviews concerning the blogger lovers but this article is actually a fastidious paragraph, keep it up. Presentation skills training